Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Our Newsletter is primarily directed to users of the Profiler who want to learn more about the product, use cases, discover tips & tricks, be kept up-to-date with future improvements and participate to polls.
Profiler is an extremely useful tool for the analysis of malware. It simplified my work many times!
Thanks for your excellent software!
- Automatic Analysis to locate possible threats, privacy issues or interesting information.
- Interactive Analysis combined with an advanced interface to empower the user to inspect things on his own.
- Huge number of supported File Formats: executables, documents, databases, archives, fonts, images, etc.
- Raw Data Analysis performed through C/C++ data types and an advanced hex view.
- Embedded Files are detected automatically, but can be added manually as well.
- Powerful Python SDK which exposes core, user interface and file formats.
- Different kinds of Extensions to customize any behavior and endlessly extend the functionality.
- Filters to analyze, decrypt, uncompress, hash, disassemble, decode, transform, etc. data streams.
Welcome to our site!
Cerbero is the result of extensive experience in the field of software development. Our fields of expertise include: security, file analysis, system utilities and embedded applications. Our objective is to strive for innovation and quality in our products.
We like to develop high quality software and this is why our developers are experts in the fields we deal with. We're not interested in earning money to the detriment of quality and making marketing prevail in company decisions. Thus, our users can expect the maximum seriousness from our side. We care about what we do and that's why we do it well.
At Cerbero we try to come up with new ideas all the time, that's why our research is always taking new directions. When a research project doesn't turn out to be profitable it's not bad news: not everything needs to be sold. Experience and fun are important as well. You can follow our endeavors on the company blog.